Your Energy Saving Solution
Kilfrost ALVPLUS is a fluid engineered to increase both the efficiency and safety of low temperature chilling/cooling equipment and circuits, especially those in the food and beverage industry. Most importantly, the product is certified to the US NSF standard as safe for incidental food and beverage contact. (NSF Non-food Compounds HT1 Registration No. 153280). Kilfrost ALVPLUS is a low viscosity, non-toxic heat transfer fluid (HTF) formulated with bio-derived base fluids listed as GRAS (Generally Recognised as Safe) by the FDA, rheology modifiers and ASTM D1384-05 proven corrosion inhibitors. It has been designed to offer greater efficiency levels than Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) based fluids.
With energy costs set to rise significantly in Autumn 2022, now is the time to switch to a more energy efficient solution.
Call us on 07717 583368 for more help and advice on how Kilfrost ALVPLUS can reduce your company's energy consumption.
Key Features of Kilfrost ALVPLUS
- Higher performance non-toxic heat transfer fluid
- Certified as NSF incidental food contact safe
- Outperforms MEG, MPG, Bio-PDO and ethanol-based heat transfer fluids
- Delivers lower system pressure drop and pumping costs
- Tested to and exceeds ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard at 88°C
- Free from nitrates, nitrites, borates, and heavy metals
- Optimum operating temperature -40°C to +40°C
- Superior environmental profile